Tuesday 13 July 2010

Our Future Is In God's Hands.

It's so easy for everyone to worry about the future, but it's even easier when you have an illness. I often have worried about when I will be able to go back to school, if and how I will be able to do my GSCE's, if I will get better all worse - but it's very important that we leave this in God's hands and trust him.

 It's comforting to know that God already has a plan for our lives. Jerimiah 29:11 says: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." We can worry all we want but no amount of worrying will change the plans that God has for us!

I have decided to trust God with my future. Whenever a worrying thought comes into my head about the future, I will give it to God and leave it with him! He has great plans for my life, whatever they may be, so for my sake it's best just to leave my future with him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment