Sunday 4 July 2010

God always forgives.

No matter what we do and how many times we do it, God will always forgive us. I find this really encouraging, as it is so easy on a good day to ignore God and not spend time with him. This results in me being snappy towards my family. I love that every time I do something wrong, he will never condem me and he is waiting for me to tell him how sorry I am, and then give me a big hug!

After we have sinned, we often put off praying and spending time with God because we are embarrased or ashamed, but God will always forgive us and will wipe our slates clean! That is such an amazing promise! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abbey - it's wonderful, isn't it, that we can always make use of the Christian's Bar of Soap (1 John 1:9)!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I love card making and papercrafts, and my one frustration is that half the time I simply haven't got the energy to put my ideas into practice - they bubble away, longing to be brought to fruition!

    I've just put another one on my blog - an all-in-one box I made yesterday, complete with video.

    Have a good day today, and may the Lord bless you and keep you safe.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete